Get involved in the community! Stay in the know with what’s going on in the area through Love Local NEPA!
Email Laura G at email@example.com if you’re apart of a local charity or non-profit that has an upcoming event and we will add it to our list.
- 4th Annual Little Eric’s Foundation Wiffle Ball Classic on June 2nd at West Pittston Little League, raising money and awareness for pediatric brain and childhood cancer research. Sign-ins 8am / Play starts at 9am. See attached for registration and participation details: https://www.facebook.com/littleericsfoundation/photos/a.899519270061585/2576566172356878/?type=3
- The SPCA of Luzerne County is holding its annual Spring Fling Raffle Ticket Sale June 3rd ! Enter to have your chance at scoring gift cards, tickets to the rail riders, a stay at Mohegan Sun and even a grand prize trip to Puerto Rico! Register online at The SPCA of Luzerne County website, or check them out on Facebook!
- The LIU#18’s Behavioral Health team will be conducting a fundraiser on June 6th at Sabatini’s Bottle Shop in Exeter from 6-9PM. This fundraiser is to help cover the cost of any additional expenses the School-Based Teams may incur. Some of these expenses may include transportation to and from summer programs, activities for the children, etc. We are currently seeking volunteers to help provide musical entertainment as well as raffle baskets. Any donations would be appreciated!
- Fundraising Night at Chuck E. Cheese in Dickson City, PA, on Friday, June 7, 2019 from 3PM to 9PM. Mention John Adams Elementary School PTA and Chuck E. Cheese will donate a portion of admission and other sales to the PTA.
- Get ready! The Edwardsville Pierogi Festival comes back June 7th and 8th. Stop by and watch the parade, compete in cook-off’s, sample tons of great ethnic foods, shop vendors, listen to live entertainment and so much more!
- Wilkes-Barre Bears Vehicle Show on June 22nd with proceeds going to the Wilkes-Barre Bears Jr Cheer & Football Organization. Details attached: https://www.facebook.com/events/968082033581457/\
- 5th annual Kickin’ the Stigma Out of Mental Health kickball tournament on June 30th. All proceeds will go towards The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI’s Scranton Chapter). To register you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their facebook page “Kickin’ the Stigma Out of Mental Illness 2019”. Teams must consist of 9-12 players ages 12 and up, and registration is $20 per player.